- you want to turn your creative passion into business
- you already have one, but want it to grow better
- you’re simply tired with your day job? (or even hate it?)
- you’re bored staying at home and want to contribute and do more for your family
- you want some fresh ideas and insights on creative passion and doing something different with your life
Whichever category you are in, welcome to the right place 🙂
Hi, I’m Aprisa, a self-taught pattern designer who’s been through all above. I help creative business owners (and wannabes) finding their creative voice and cultivating them into a thriving business.
Before jumping to creative field, I worked one place to another with medical and IT degrees in hand. Having a creative lady boss heart since my very early days, I opened my first design shop and nailed my first design day job without any degree, without applying to the job. Since then I have inspired and motivated many women in my life to pursue their creative passion.
My creative career journey hasn’t always been a smooth road. I’ve failed and cried (A LOT!), but here I am. My creative business is buzzing and expanding, I’m making more artworks, and growing happier day by day.
If you have a dream, passion, want to do something else with your life, or simply want to feel better about yourself, you can 🙂
What do you love?
Passion is not passion until you create something, until you struggle and fight for it. Because passion is a mixture of love and efforts, and most of time, a lot of efforts.
We Bloom and Grow is a warm place where you can learn how to grow your passion into a business seriously (because business is a serious commitment) and how to live a life doing what you love while fulfilling your place in this world. Because to live fully is to live a life full of passion.
Is this for me?
Oh, good question! If you…
- Have passion to something or a creative hobby,
- Want to start your own business,
- Wish to switch to other career path, OR
- Own a small and unsuccessful business
Check out these stuffs to get started
Hourly Rate Workbook
Want to know how much each of your work hour values? This workbook will help you decide how long you should work per day, how many days a week, and more.